Stakeholder Advisory Group (SAG)
A critical element of the THRIVE approach is ongoing involvement and communication with our community. THRIVE’s Stakeholder Advisory Group (SAG), allows for continued engagement with our stakeholders. Sessions will be focused on stakeholder engagement for specific topics related to the THRIVE portfolio. Objectives of the SAG include:
- Establishing consistent system for two-way communication with stakeholders.
- Supporting ongoing growth of the work of the health and economic actions.
- Building and strengthening understanding of and commitment to regional initiative to increase positive progress in health and economic success.
- Increasing involvement in early phases – moving to efficiency as leverage points and action items are presented.
- Promoting a process of improving the strongest value proposal to multi-sector stakeholder group.
- Developing and increase number of regional ambassadors throughout our communities.
- Informing our Strategic Communication Plan.
Next Stakeholder Advisory Group (SAG) Session – October 2020
Changing the Voices in the Room: Moving Beyond Incremental Progress to System Level Change – VIRTUAL SESSION
October 7, 2020
1:00 PM to 2:15 PM EDT