STAKEHOLDER Advisory Group (SAG)
A critical element of the THRIVE approach is ongoing involvement and communication with our community. THRIVE is establishing a Stakeholder Advisory Group (SAG), which will allow for continued engagement following the regional interviews with our partner, ReThink Health. Objectives of the SAG include:
- Establishing consistent system for two-way communication with stakeholders.
- Support ongoing growth of the work of the health and economic actions.
- Build and strengthen understanding of and commitment to regional initiative to increase positive progress in health and economic success.
- Increase involvement in early phases – moving to efficiency as leverage points and action items are presented.
- Promote process of improving the strongest value proposal to multi-sector stakeholder group.
- Develop and increase number of regional ambassadors throughout our communities.
- Inform our Strategic Communication Plan.
The SAG will convene monthly for a ‘lunch and learn’ session to aid in advancing the regional efforts. Sessions will be primarily information-based in nature while allowing time for learning and discussion. Discussion Points for each session will be focused on the top priority areas related to each topic, and may include: The landscape of health professional careers, pipeline needs and educational programs within our region, the focus of health importance, prioritizing of our region’s comprehensive understanding of public health and behavior health, health driven non-profits and how they impact health outcomes as well as public safety/ criminal justice approaches and systems interconnectedness with health and economic impact.
These sessions are not to be confused or act in any way as an extension of the parallel activity of the mapping exercise. There will on-going efforts around data gathering and analysis as we proceed to establish the opportunity map, clearly identify high leverage actions and ultimately a comprehensive regional plan.
The SAG will convene monthly for a ‘lunch and learn’ session to aid in advancing the regional efforts. Sessions will be primarily information-based in nature while allowing time for learning and discussion.
Session 17: Business Attraction: Bringing New Industries to the Great Lakes Bay Region
Matthew Felan, President & CEO, Great Lakes Bay Regional Alliance
Monday, November 11th, 2019
Please use code “15692” at the front door for entry